Saturday, October 2, 2010

5 Little Pumpkins

Last night, the girls and I went to Gaffney and met Mom and Mary Beth for dinner. Mom gave us all jack-o-lantern t-shirts, so we looked like 5 little pumpkins. I don't know if it was the excitement of seeing our family, the t-shirts, or the syrup on the pancakes, but my girls were crazy! While finishing up our shopping at the outlets, Brianna asked if I was going to buy her anything else. When I told her no, she asked if I was going to buy my boyfirend anything. I laughed, and asked her who my boyfirend was. She day that Heath was my boyfriend. I told her that he was my husband, and she replied with "well then who is your boyfirend?"! Needless to say, we laughed a lot!
It got even funnier when we ewnt into another store and the girls each picked a manequin and called it her "mom". They carried on coversations for at least 5 minutes with their new moms.
All in all, shopping was great! Dinner with family was great! And the evening entertainment was 5 star!!

No comments:

Post a Comment