Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bri's Birthday


Well, it is official, Brianna is 5!  The past five years have just flown by!  We all knew that she would turn 5 one day, and that day has come.  It was so funny the morning of her birthday.  She came down the stairs and asked, "Mom what school do I go to today?  I am 5 you know?  Do I go to Socrates Academy now?" I had told her that she could not come to Socrates until she turned 5, I guess that she remembered!  We are so blessed to have such great friends and family.  My friend Mandy made the most beautiful cake for Bri's birthday (the pictures are currently on my new cell phone; not really sure how to get them??).  The cake was pink with Hello Kitty on top.  She just loved it! We celebrated by inviting one of Brianna's friends over and taking the girls to Build-a-Bear.  That was an adventure.  Having three girls was not the adventure, it was getting in and out of the mall parking lot the last weekend before Christmas was the adventure.  Needless to say, Heath was not entertained!
I almost forgot - Bri got a Hannah Montana guitar.  She really is a rock star now!

No comments:

Post a Comment