Monday, July 5, 2010

My First Blog

I have been meaning to do this for quite some time now. I just keep finding things that fall under the "more important" category during my day. So, here is the scoop:
I have been married to the most wonderful man for the past (almost) 11 years. We have two beautiful daughters. Allie, just turned 6. She is highly energetic. She has an incredible love for learning all things. She will sit down and just read for hours. Allie is the best big sister that anyone could ever have. She makes an effort to always include her little sister in all of her events. That brings me to Brianna; or Bri-Bri as we like to call her. She is the complete opposite of her sister. She is a shy introvert. She loves to snuggle on the couch with us. She is a wonderful singer for a three year old. She typically only sings Carrie Underwood songs. While most children her age are listening to Row, Row, Row Your Boat, she is listening to Cowboy Casanova (her personal favorite). She has the most beautiful, long blond hair and she takes good care of it. The deal is that she has to keep the knots out and she can keep her hair long. And then there is me. I am a 34 year old, third grade teacher, mom, and wife. My days are spent getting my family out the door and to school and work on time, teaching 8 year olds about literature, and then spent winding down in the chaos of my household. This is the most rewarding house on the block (from my view), and I wouldn't change it for the world!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to be the first!!! Your life sounds wonderful!!! I am so happy for you and we know the children and heath are blessed to have you as Mom and wife!!

    ReplyDelete