Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back to School



Well, it is that time again. Tomorrow the girls and I officially go back to school. It is a bit crazy because Brianna still attends Matthews Country Day, while Allie and I attend Socrates Academy.
I was talking to Brianna tonight about going back to school and I was naming off several of her friend's names. She told me that one particular friend always has a mad face. She continued by saying that he never had a happy, smiling face. It is amazing what three year olds notice!
I then moved onto Allie. While I was talking to her, I asked if she was ready for her first day of school. She promptly told me no. She continued by explaining that she already had her first day of school last year. This year, she was going to first grade! All I could do was nod and smile.
Both of my girls are completely right.
So, we are off to another first day of school tomorrow. I will take pictures and post them soon. Don't be alarmed when it looks like Brianna is wearing a Socrates Academy uniform; she is. It is what she picked out to wear. She is just too ready for kindergarten, and she is only three!

No comments:

Post a Comment