Saturday, September 4, 2010

Anniversary Fun





Today, Heath and I are celebrating our 11 year anniversary. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Our girls are simply amazing! Our first grader, is reading everything and becoming so independent! Our three year old is an amazing entertainer; her song of choice is "Temporary Home" by Carrie Underwood.
I did a very "mom" thing to do today; I cut their hair. I did better on Brianna than Allie's hair, but they are equally happy. As long as they like the cuts, it is all good!
We have finished our evening by going out to one of our favorite places, Hops. We are at home and ready for a great movie to end this day.
Tomorrow, we get to celebrate more because our dear friends are getting married. The girls are spending the night with my sister. Everyone is a winner tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment