Sunday, November 14, 2010

Reedy Creek Park






Heath and I very rarely have off on the same day. So when he told me that he had Veteran's Day off just like Allie and myself, I was shocked! After taking Brianna to school, we made our plans. We ended up taking Allie to Reedy Creek Park in the University area. We played 9 holes of Frisbee golf. This was challenging for several reasons: 1. We were all out of practice, 2. Allie's Frisbee never goes the direction she wants it to, and 3. Allie wanted to run the entire course! After our adventure in Frisbee golf, we headed over to the nature center. We had never been there, but we are definitely going back! Allie visited with snakes, frogs, and fish. She viewed the stuffed birds, and then headed out into the "camp". she had so much fun, she didn't want to stop for lunch. I can't wait to take both girls back this summer during our mommy field trips!

1 comment: