Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Fun




For the past several years, we have gone to my parent's house in South Carolina. This year was no different. The only problem was that I was sick and heath had to work early on Friday. So, Nana kicked it into high gear and kept the girls going. they did everything from bake cookies, to make pins/magnets/necklaces, to visit the wonderful Holly Wild animal park. The whole family went to visit Great Mommie on Thanksgiving to take Christmas photos.
Even though I was sick, it was still a good time. I found out that there are a lot of crazy people who feel the need to go to Toys-r-Us for all of their holiday toy needs hours before it opens. I learned that I will not be one of those crazy people. Although I love my girls, there is not a toy in this world that is worth a line wrapped around a parking lot! I went to Walmart instead - it was great!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment